Wednesday, February 25, 2009

BMR Fantasy Update Week 21

(click to enlarge)


Well, well. Apparently I've been channeling my inner Paul Stastny as I'm making a late season push to dominate the geekiest hockey fan ever contest BMR league. I'd like to thank Pensblog Charlie for letting my team win 11-0 last week and thank LD for my current 12-0 lead (as of today, anyways).
/finishes tooting his horn

Mr. Plank had another dominating performance last week which has him comfortably reaming the rest of the teams.

Earl Sleek's squad is a steady team that you don't want to have to face in the first round of the playoffs.

Postseason starts March 16th. Late season push, Kevin. You can do it. I believe in you, Kevin.



Kevin: And here's the standings in the second division...



P.S. After starting off the year 0-14, we're 4-2 in our last six weeks in the first division. Playoffs here we come!

1 comment:

  1. Earl Sleek's squad is a steady team that you don't want to have to face in the first round of the playoffs.

    On paper, sure, but my fantasy team doctor is hurrying away on Vanek's jaw just to make sure!

    ReplyDelete