Saturday, November 8, 2008

Reader Commentary Theater X: We Shall Overcome

This picture has nothing to do with anything. And yet everything.

I'll address Ryan's fantasy hockey post tomorrow. I plan on moving past the denial stage and into the acceptance stage of my teams' suckiness sometime in the next 24 hours. But that's not what this post is about.

This post is about you, the reader. And props to you, for this week you overcame a commenting scare. For a while there the comments were broken, but you waited patiently and then when they were fixed, put your best foot forward. It was a dark and scary time to be sure, and we will never forget the comments that were lost or unable to be submitted. A moment of silence for them, please.

**


And now, your comments of the week.

Eagan, Apple Valley, AND Rosemount?
Wow, that's just too much excitement for one night.

- Elise on The Versus [drinking] Game of the Week (Pittsburgh at Detroit)

So what you are saying is that metaphorically the country is tied to a ship's mast and screaming "I'm sailing, I'm sailing"?

- BlackCapricorn on Well, That Was Interesting Now Wasn't It?

I live in a not so savory part of my town. And people frequently will get DUIs. Even though they are on a bike. Not a motorcycle bike. But a bicycle.

- Wrap Around Curl on A Handy Guide to What You Missed This Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment