Sunday, May 11, 2008

You Nerds are Still Here? Is World of Warcraft Not Working?

Today is BMR's 1st birthday and throughout the day our friends, both real and fictional, will be stopping by to join the festivities.

Courtesy BMR San Jose Bureau Chief Liz E.

Wow. Have to hand it to you guys. When I first started checking up on you nerds around here I figured you would get bored in a week. Either that or your mommies and daddies would cut off your internet because you waste to much time on it. But you can't get enough of JR. I'm that damn awesome.

Maybe in another year you could actually go out and do something with your lives like me. Wouldn't that be something? But that's why they pay me the big bucks. That's why the ladies love me. JR has it all on lock down. You keep loving me, and I'll continue with the ridiculous performances that make you wish you were me. Like the time I imposed my will on Iginla, Kiprusoff and the entire city of Calgary. Classic. Freaking classic. And don't you forget it.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to Malibu to tan and get my game on. It takes a lot of work to look as good as I do. See you in the fall, nerds. And happy birthday or whatever. Who cares.

-JR

1 comment: