Saturday, May 10, 2008

Only 49 More Years Until We Get That AARP Stuff

YourBabyToday.com

Sunday is a landmark day in BMR history. It's a year to the day we started this little jamboree. Being that our birthday is on a Sunday, it's almost fitting. Sundays are for laying around and slacking, which we usually do when it comes to posting on the weekends. But this weekend will be different. All kinds of friends are going to be dropping by to say hello. And I mean all kinds. I know most of you don't tune in on the weekend, but if you choose one weekend all year to pay attention, this might be it.

9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday BMR!

    The kids grow up so fast nowadays...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratz.

    I brought you a cupcake but, you know, I ate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your terrible twos will be interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on a year kevbo. you just wait until BMR starts to walk and then its all over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday indeed. I come here for my latest hockey news, and for that I consider myself to be a very poorly informed hockey fan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday to BMR! this is one of my favorite hockey blogs, keep up the great work kevin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A year of BMR? Wow. Great work Kev, sorry I missed the party but I had to actually do work. Like ... paying, actual work. Damn shame we can't get the big bucks for fun stuff like this. Let me know if you make it to the Garden next season, I'll buy you a beer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy B-day Kev. I love the site and can't wait for the day you turn "legal".

    ReplyDelete