Tuesday, June 26, 2007

So Much for Remembering to Post Weekly Features

Here at BMR, we hate Mondays. So, to try and ease everyone back into the work week, we present to you a weekly installment of nonsense and (hopefully) laughter. Without further ado, here is your Monday morning ice breaker... On Tuesday... Night...

Yea, I guess I kinda forgot about this ol' boy. I'm not really sure if any of you actually like this weekly video feature, but it does serve a purpose -- it certainly fills some space.

This video makes me cringe a bit, but that's only because it features a bit about a certain Stanley Cup winning team. But that's OK. I can block off the feelings that come from being bred to hate the Rangers. I'm an equal opportunity blogger.

Anyway, the guys over at the 2 Man Advantage have filmed a gem this week. They've got a hilarious interview with Neil Smith, ex-Rangers GM (among other things). Not only that, Neil is half naked for part of the video and it takes place in a locker room. Who doesn't want to see that? Oh... right. Everyone.

...and what's the deal with the army gear?

1 comment:

  1. This one was my favorite one yet although it was about the Rangers. I guess Smith wasn't a fan of Satan in his few days here.

    ReplyDelete